Napoleon Gas Grills
North American made Napoleon’s Gas and Charcoal Grills are a work of functional art. They provide everything you need to prepare truly exceptional barbequed meals. Innovative design, exclusive infra-red technologies, and superior warranties are just a few ways Napoleon continues to lead the industry. Enjoy the convenience of gas or traditional taste of charcoal with a Napoleon Grill.
- Versatility – Gas and charcoal grill ALL IN ONE! Napoleon’s charcoal tray gives the best of both worlds; ease of gas with the flavor of charcoal.
- Dependability – Napoleon’s roots as a steel manufacturer and industry leading warranty will keep you grilling for years to come.
- Convenience – From portable grills for a tailgate to built-in grill heads in your dream outdoor kitchen; Napoleon has the grill to fit any backyard needs.
Big Green Egg
Energy Center-Manhattan Pool is a proud supplier of one of the most popular barbecue products, The Big Green Egg. This robust and efficient grilling machine can turn out everything from your basic barbeque fare to full course meals. It is a smoker, grill, and oven all wrapped into one compact and highly efficient unit. It is fully versatile and any meal can be prepared and cooked to perfection from appetizers to main courses and even desserts.
The Big Green Egg performs well in every season even during the cold months of winter and every season from Winter to Fall. You can use it any time to quickly create your favorite dishes at any time of the year.
The Big Green Egg features ceramic walls that allow it to maintain an even with low cooking temperatures. This results in consistently evenly cooked meals bursting with flavor, moistness, and delicious tastes. Easy to light using natural lump Charcoal and your grill is ready to use in ten minutes. It is very fuel efficient and there is no additional charcoal needed during the cooking process. In addition, any unburned charcoal can be reused.
The Traeger Wood Pellet Grill is the newest way to cooking out. The Traeger Grill will bring you a unique grilling, smoking, baking, braising or barbequing experience all in one convenient grill. With 8 different pellet flavors available, your grill will bring a variety of flavors and cooking styles to your table.
THE TRAEGER GRILL BRINGS YOU:
- Taste – cooking with wood is a healthier, safer and tastier method than propane or charcoal.
- Ease – the ability to auto-start, simple cleanup, care, and storage.
- Versatility – The convenience of a gas grill with the great taste of smokey BBQ
- Convenience – Traeger offers a pellet grill (model – PTG “portable Traeger grill”) perfect for tailgating.
- Safety – no more flame flare-ups with the Traeger
Smokin’Brothers pellet grills offer professional performance and superior smoking. Prepare meals with ease. Flip the switch, grab your food and come back to your set temperature. Insulated firebox and intelligent design maintain even heat year round. Whether you prefer a quick grilling or slow smoking you have control.
Smokin’Brothers offers two families of grills.
- Durability – made in America, with heavy steel construction. You can feel the difference.
- Lock in the Juices – heavy duty multi-sectional porcelain grids allows for searing. They also offer a 2nd shelf standard to maximize the cooking surface.
- Performance – digital thermostat for optimum performance including a 10 minute cool down cycle.
- Convenience – a multi-directional caster for ease of movement.
- Durability – offers four multi-directional casters with 2-gear locking casters on a welded frame to the body of the grill
- Performance – is second to none with an overlap enclosure on the lid plus insulated body to help maintain higher cooking temperatures in the coldest of climates.
- Convenience – a front loading hopper provides a work surface
- Innovation – providing a center exhaust maintains an even cooking temperature throughout the grill.
- Versatility – as have the option for a built-in model for an outdoor kitchen to light yet heavy duty commercial grill and models in between.
Energy Center-Manhattan Pool answers some of the most popular questions asked by customers about grills. Please click on the (+) to reveal the answer and the (–) to hide it.
GAS, CHARCOAL & PELLET GRILL & SMOKER INFORMATION
We are proud to offer the Big Green Egg, Traeger Wood Pellet, and Ace of Hearts barbecue grills. Every customer enjoys our grill selection because we are able to fit their lifestyles, whether it is a weekend event or a nightly occurrence. Our variety starts with exceptional cart grills, to built-in grills, to full outdoor bars and kitchens. The possibilities are endless!
Assembly is provided with purchases of all grills. Also, we carry many grilling accessories including spices, rubs, seasonings, and tools for all your grilling needs.
HOW LONG DO PELLETS LAST IN MY NEW TRAEGER?
This will depend on what temperature you are cooking at and a few other things but usually you should hope for about 5-15 hours on a 20lb. bag.
If you love math wood pellets produce approximately 8500 BTU/lb/hour. This means a 20lb. bag will produce 170,000 BTU.
WHAT MAINTENANCE DO I NEED TO DO TO MY PELLET GRILL?
The great thing about pellet grills is they don’t need much to maintain them. The biggest thing that is overlooked is cleaning out the burn pot. This will keep your grill running strong.
HELP! MY GFCI KEEPS TRIPPING WITH MY PELLET GRILL JUST A FEW MINUTES AFTER TURNING IT ON.
This can be frustrating but it is almost always an easy fix. Typically if this happens near the first few minutes of start-up it is a bad igniter. Please come by the store and we will get you a replacement as we keep them in stock.
WHY SHOULD I USE LUMP CHARCOAL IN MY GRILL?
Lump charcoal is 100% natural, chemical-free and will burn hotter, longer and cleaner than any other briquette on the market. Also it’s good to mention that it is REUSABLE!
How long do pellets last on a Smokin’ Brothers grill?
On average you will receive 20 hours on a 20# bag of Smokin’ Brothers pellets on a Smokin’ Brothers pellet grill.
Do I have to worry about moisture from the humidity?
We recommend if you are using your grill at least once a month you are fine. If you go longer than 3 months realize the quality of your pellets could be compromised which will make higher temperatures harder to achieve.
Will my food always be smoky?
The higher the temperature you cook the less smoke you will receive. Because the fire is running very efficient and at a higher BTU rate than at lower temperatures.
What temperatures can I smoke at?
140 to 225 degrees is considered smoking. 226 to 325 degrees is considered BBQing and 325 to above is grilling.