Join Our Team
As professionals, we at Energy Center-Manhattan Pool have aligned ourselves with several organizations that follow a code of ethics in business and technical expertise. Our commitment is the safety and enjoyment of the products we offer.
Energy Center-Manhattan Pool creates a memorable experience by fostering lasting relationships through our commitment to quality products, professional service, and knowledgeable team members.
We achieve this with the help of our team members, who are given the respect and appreciation they deserve and the training they need to be successful.
Energy Center-Manhattan Pool is located in Manhattan, KS, and services approximately a 60-mile radius. Core values include quality products, professional service, and knowledgeable team members. As a growing company, we are needing to round out our existing staff with a conscientious, detailed, mechanically inclined individual(s). The position is a Monday through Friday full-time, permanent position. The feedback we often get is the position offers variety, problem-solving, and a fun team.
Daily tasks will vary but may include:
- Diagnostics on pool equipment, hot tub or fireplace.
- Installation of venting for a fireplace or pool heater.
- Installation of a swimming pool, both in-ground and above ground.
- Servicing of our multiple product lines, fireplace, swimming pool or hot tub.
- On the job training is provided with occasional travel for supplemental training. Achieving various certifications and licenses within the industry are encouraged with fees and education paid for by the company. Due to the nature of the work, preference for hire is given to those with construction, HVAC troubleshooting and diagnostics experience, and strong electrical experience.
Energy Center-Manhattan Pool fosters lasting relationships through our commitment to quality products, professional service and knowledgeable team members. The company has been servicing Manhattan and the surrounding area for over 45 years. During that time our product lines have grown to include fireplaces and stoves, swimming pools, hot tubs, grills and smokers and patio furniture. Energy Center-Manhattan Pool is looking to hire conscientious, detailed, and amiable individuals. The work environment can be described as friendly, challenging, and team-oriented.
This is a full time position and will require working some Saturdays. The individual will be responsible:
- For learning a broad range of product lines.
- Providing regular communication to customers through verbal and written form.
- For continuous follow-through and follow-up on status of products, clients, and job progress.
- On the job training is provided with occasional learning opportunities requiring some travel. The culture is family and team oriented with an atmosphere that is friendly and fun.